Sweet background

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Welcome to Mini's Jungle

After dreaming, planning and working our parents' hands to the bone... Mini's nursery is complete.The giraffe decal that took three people and two attempts to get it right...

Our cozy chair with the amazing blanket from E's Grandma Erma. And this also highlights my favorite part of his room... the zebra rug : )

The shelves with his growing collection of stuffed animals and his card from my daddy (a.k.a Grampy)

























His tummy time mat currently keeping his crib occupied.



A blurry shot of my latest "Martha Moment" creation... his alphabet cards hanging above the changing table. Thanks to Sue for all of her help getting them juuuust right.


Sophie says "We're ready for you little brother!" Now all we need is the kid : )

1 comment:

  1. I am loving Mini's jungle. Can we discuss our same wavelength on the giraffes? Check out my blog bc Mason's crib also has the same giraffe noise machine in it as well. I need to add you on FB so we can stay in touch after Mini and Mason are here, and I am excited to finally hear Mini's offical name!!

    ReplyDelete