Sweet background

Friday, May 13, 2011

Half Baked

20 Weeks and halfway there!

I can't believe I am through half of my pregnancy if I go the whole 40 weeks. I remember how slow time seemed to be moving back around week 8, before I could share the news with everyone. It seemed like such a long time before we would find out Mini's gender and before I would start showing a baby bump.
Well, time has caught up with me and so has the bump.



I am up about 5 pounds total and I feel happy with that number at this point. I know the growth will really pick up here in the next month. According to all of my pregnancy research and the books that have become my bibles (Your Pregnancy Week by Week and What to Expect), I should be gaining 1-2 pounds per week. Yikes! Luckily my appetite seems to know what's up because I can't get enough of food!!!!

I also started back to the gym last week. It feels great just to put in some light cardio and weights. I have told E from day one that I really wanted to try and stay as healthy as possible throughout my pregnancy to make things easier after Mini's birth. I had a hard time mustering up the energy in the first 12 weeks but I figure I can at least start the process now, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment