Sweet background

Friday, May 13, 2011

A Walk on the Wild Side....

That's how I refer to Mini's room. We are going for a take on modern jungle for the little man's nursery and I found the perfect inspiration while browsing on Etsy:


I am obsessed with this fabric!!!!!!!!! (and a few extra !!!! just so you know how serious I am).
I found a woman through the website who makes custom crib sheets, so I ordered two in the animal fabric. I can't wait till they get here in my hot little hands!

E and I are going to Indy next weekend to order Mini's furniture. After a lot of careful research, we plan to go with a collection from Munire. The company received rave reviews in the book Baby Bargains and I also have a few friends who have purchased some pieces and love them. This is the front runner right now:

It's a Safeside crib that also converts to a toddler and daybed. I figure the kid will get quite a few years of use out of it, as long as he doesn't bang, bite, chew or scratch it to bits (hey, a naive girl can dream).
There is also a matching long dresser we plan to buy that can be used as a changing table as well. I can't wait to see these pieces in person!

I am also eying this little beauty...

Why yes, that is an orange zebra rug! Won't it look fabulous sitting in front of Mini's crib while also serving as a prime spot to park it for tummy time? I think so too : )

No comments:

Post a Comment