Sweet background

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Where to Start?

Life has been what you might call chaotic these last several weeks. I switched hats at work, which also means I got to switch schedules to a normal shift of 9am to 5:30pm. This was, quite possibly, the best gift I could receive before Mini makes his arrival.
But the new schedule also comes with less time to waste... I mean less down time... at work. So as a result the baby blog has taken a back seat. Mom fail, take three!

We are now on the precipice of the THIRD trimester!!!! How did this happen? How do I make it stop? Not that I really want to stay pregnant forever, but both E and I feel like we're running out of time. And as every other person looooves to remind us, this is only the beginning.

Here is my latest bump pic taken this morning (once again in the bathroom) at 26 weeks and 6 days:

No comments:

Post a Comment