Sweet background

Thursday, January 27, 2011

5 Weeks!


How Far Along: 5 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss:
0 pounds so far.

Maternity clothes: Not yet, but some of my jeans aren't quite fitting right.

Stretch marks: None.

Sleep: Hard to come by at night; what I wish for every day around 5pm.

Best moment this week: Seeing our baby during the first ultrasound!

Movement: Too early

Food cravings/aversions: This is embarrassing, but pickles! And pasta. Carbs are my friend. No real aversions yet.

Belly button in or out: Still an innie.

What I miss/What I am looking forward to: I'm sure I'll miss wine during our mini trip this weekend. I can't wait to tell the rest of our family starting next weekend.

Symptoms:
My back hurts and my boobs sometimes get little twinges. I think I felt a little nauseated this morning? Maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment