Sweet background

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Martini, Extra Olives... Hold the Vodka.



How Far Along: 9 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss:
0 pounds so far.

Maternity clothes: I've bought a few things (or more) but I'm still rocking my regular pants.

Stretch marks: None.

Sleep: Better lately. I still want to take multiple naps a day.

Best moment this week: Talking with Daddy about our baby's future : )

Movement: Too early

Food cravings/aversions: Tropical Skittles! I can't get enough of them. And tomatoes are a hot item too.

Belly button in or out: Still an innie.

What I miss/What I am looking forward to: Working out without feeling winded after 5 minutes. I'm really looking forward to our next appointment on March 8th!

Symptoms:
Boobs are huge! Belly is beyond bloated. Face is harkening back to my high school days. Pretty much I feel like an oily, zitty, bloated boob with legs! But it's worth it : )

No comments:

Post a Comment