Sweet background

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Another Apology

I feel like I've been saying sorry to my son a lot lately. I'm sorry I like spicy foods so much right now, yet they appear to give you the hiccups. I'm sorry that I keep rolling over on my back at night and then worrying that it is somehow hurting you.
But most of all, I'm sorry that this blog hasn't been updated the way I intended it to be when I got started. I can only hope your baby book will be a smoother process : )

I finally fixed my phone, which contained the majority of my recent belly progression pics, so here is my best attempt at playing catch-up.

34 weeks:
33 weeks:
32 Weeks:31 Weeks:
I forgot to take one for week 30, but here is a pic of the Mr and me living it up in Chicago that week.Phew! That was a lot of cutting and pasting. Another good reason for me to try and stay on track this time.
We love you son and can't wait to meet you (but please keep baking until you are good and ready to meet us).

No comments:

Post a Comment