Sweet background

Monday, August 22, 2011

Just Call Me Martha...

Since the moment I found out I was pregnant, I've had this overwhelming urge to be crafty. I used to do a lot of creative projects back in the day. But I'm a little, shall we say, behind. Like, I still haven't scrapbooked our wedding pictures. We got married 2.5 years ago.
Anyway, Eric was busy most of this weekend so I decided there was no time like the present and I got down to business with a girl's best friends: Modge Podge, craft paper and virgin wood!

I decided to fall victim to the ever popular, ever present wooden name letters... with a Mini twist of course. Animal print!!! And no, I am not choosing to reveal his name through this post. You only get a hint, and a tiny one at that. There is an "N" involved somewhere (bwahahaha!):


I also decided that the child's closet was vast enough to merit a need for dividers. It really is a trying task to figure out how those onesies and teeny pants translate to actual sizes. So I spent far too much time googling and found a jumping off point to make these:


The supply list includes wooden letter "O"s found in the wood craft aisle (a pack of 2 for 99 cents), scrapbook paper remnants (left over from said name letters), puffy scrapbook stickers, a spool of craft ribbon and Modge Podge. Ta da!
Martha would be so proud : )

No comments:

Post a Comment