Sweet background

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Huh?


Sophie just trying to figure it all out....

She has been following us all over the house as we make room for Mini. She loves to go into his room and look up inside his closet (of course that may have something to do with the large herd of stuffed animals living on the top shelf).
She really had a field day when we brought home the bounty from our baby shower last month.

Please excuse the no makeup/glasses and fancy PJs....
Imagine what all of these smells must do to a little dog's senses! If only we could prepare her for the many smells to come.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Looks like you had a very successful shower! And you look adorable with the no makeup/glasses and PJ's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I blog stalk in addition to my "bumping." Who has time for makeup and real clothes on the weekend? You look great! We purchased a Mamaroo for Mason and actually placed Tonka (5 lb. Morkie) in it to test it out. He was so scared, he didn't even jump out. I have video that I should actually post in my blog of this adventure. Lucky you on a successful shower. I have to ask, where did the giraffe pillow come from? Mason's room is coordinated fabrics with giraffe accents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Bettina- <3 Thanks love! I was so tired from entertaining our guests all weekend that I decided to spend the whole day in my PJs : )

    @Mary- We are seriously on the same wave length... Mini's nursery is heavy on the giraffe prints. My mom found the pillow for us after I found it at a very expensive baby boutique. Here is the amazon link!

    http://www.amazon.com/Bestever-2531-Baby-Mat-Giraffe/dp/B0013FKDU8

    ReplyDelete