Sweet background

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Away We Grow!

So I realize I just posted our little lime yesterday, but I am a bit behind and today we officially hit 12 weeks and Mini becomes a plum! According to the baby books, Mini will double in size over the next 3 weeks. Isn't that incredible? I promise to try and be better when introducing our future fruits.

How Far Along:
12 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss:
Haven't been weighed since last week, but the pants are definitely feeling a bit snug. Here's a peek at the bump, taken in our oh so glamorous work bathroom!

Maternity clothes: None at work just yet, but I'm sure I'll be back in my elastic waist jeans this weekend.

Stretch marks: None.

Sleep: I stay up late and sleep in every day. I also may or may not take a cat nap after lunch.

Best moment this week: Telling more of our close family and friends and my co-anchor, Bob!

Movement: Too early

Food cravings/aversions: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups! Shamrock Shakes! Girl Scout cookies! Still on the sweets band wagon.

Belly button in or out: Still an innie.

What I miss/What I am looking forward to: Being able to breathe normally. I constantly feel short of breath, which my baby books tell me is related to my increased blood flow.
Looking forward to celebrating our anniversary this weekend : )

Symptoms:
Sore lower back. The nurse told me my uterus is probably pinching my sciatic nerve. Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment