Sweet background

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm so EXCITED!!!

First things first... does anyone else remember this episode of Saved by the Bell?

This is a post to apologize, somewhat in advance, for the ridiculous punctuation that will likely litter this blog. Looking back over my last few posts, I am slightly horrified at the number of !!!!!! all over the place. I come by it naturally (right mom?) and it definitely increases in direct proportion to my excitement. So you have been duly warned. Please don't take it personally if your eyes start to cross from all the barely contained giddiness.

2 comments:

  1. I have to giggle, only because I find myself using a multitude of !!! ALL the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it! I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!

    ReplyDelete