Sweet background

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Meg and the Medium Peach

How Far Along: 13 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss:
I think I've definitely started to gain. Every pair of work pants is now super snug and I have to unbutton halfway through the day.

Maternity clothes: Full time maternity jeans on the weekends. Still wearing normal tops.

Stretch marks: None.

Sleep: Back to not sleeping well and waking up umpteen times a night to pee.

Best moment this week: Telling all of my co-workers and E's office!

Movement: Technically I know it's still too early, but I swear I've felt some "pops" in my lower abdomen. Maybe wishful thinking (or more gas!)

Food cravings/aversions: Jelly beans. I must have them daily! And macaroni and cheese is still a fan favorite.

Belly button in or out: Still an innie.

What I miss/What I am looking forward to: I miss wearing pants comfortably and wearing undies without constantly feeling like I am fighting a wedgie.
Looking forward to celebrating my birthday this weekend!

Symptoms:
Still fighting the lower back and now my chest has decided to get in on the growing pain fun. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. I saw your update on TTGP today - you look fabulous! I'm so glad things are going well with your pregnancy so far :)

    ReplyDelete